Saturday 12 February 2011

Well, it has been a long time since I last posted. Partly because I have been so busy working, and partly because I don't think that anyone reads my blog! Although, I really want to do it, so that Nathanial can look back on it and see what he got upto growing up!
We had a good Christmas. We didn't stay with the family as long as we usually do , but the time we did spend was enjoyable. We had a lot of snow before Christmas and Nathanial loved going on the sled for the first time and getting to ride it to school!
I have started working at a place called RNIB college. It is such a blessing to have a job that fits around Nathanial's school hours. So I get to drop him off at school everday, and most days I can pick him up from school, if I can't then I pick him up from the childminders. Nathanial really enjoys school, and is thriving there. He is very popular and sociable with the kids in his year and with the older kids.
Here are some photos from Christmas:

I bought Nathanial a toy kitchen for Christmas. He is absolutely obsessed with food (more on that later), but I was advised by someone who works with foster and adopted kids, that this would be the ideal present for him!

His Christmas bike! Which is a bit too big for him at the moment!
Beautiful Wales! (and beautiful Nathanial!)

No comments: