Saturday 5 April 2008

Cant remember where this is from in the Bible!

"Because I am your Father I want to give you good things. A shelter from the wind and rain, food to strengthen your body, a family to care for you and to share in these good things. Rest in me when life gets tough for in me you will find a peace that cannot be found anywhere else.
My desire is for you to be strong in faith but when you stumble I will catch you in my arms of love and forgive you your mistakes when you ask this of me.
As you spend time in my presence I will give you an understanding of the Word and joy to share this with others.
In times of trial I will give you the patience to perservere and in times of great trial I will never leave your side."


Jeremiah 29v11-13

"I say this because I know what I am planning for you," Says the Lord. "I have good plans for you, not plans to hurt you. I will give you hope and a good future. Then you will call my name. You will come to me and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will search for me. And when you search for me with all your heart, you will find me!"

No comments: