Wednesday 14 July 2010

Hi All,

It has been a long time since I last updated my blog. I am currently in the process of recording in writing what happened on the 12 April and since then. It is taking a long time, and I need breaks in between as I still find it hard to 'go there' in any great detail.

I will give you a brief update anyway and post some pictures. Nathanial is doing great. He is happy! Growing! Always smiling! Huge changes have been made in his little heart and he has a great attitude towards everything. He is such a good reader. He has just started reading everything - signposts, instruction leaflets, pamphlets coming in through the post. He will be starting school in September!!! (provided we are still here in the UK). He is looking forward to it, although I don't think he realises he will be there 5 days a week!

Health wise he is doing fine now. And his eye op has now been scheduled for 29th July.

He has had lots more first experiences, first time on a boat (although it didn't go anywhere), first time on a motorised go-kart, first time on a quad bike - first for me too and something I have always wanted to do!, first picnic on the beach, first and hopefully last ride in an ambulance!

No comments: