Tuesday 13 May 2008

MY WORRIES.....

I worry that I won't be able to provide for my son...
I worry that I won't be able to accomplish that what God is asking me to do...
I worry for my future and for my sons future...
I worry that some of my dreams will remain unaccomplished...
I worry that I won't be able to return to the UK with Nathanial for 4 years...
I worry that my son makes the same mistakes I made...
I worry that being me just is'nt good enough...
I worry that I won't change...
I worry about losing all my friends in the UK whilst I am away...
I worry that I wont be a good enough Mum for Nathanial...
I worry that what God is asking of me is too hard and that I will fail...
I worry that my son wont be able to protect himself from all the evil and sin in the world...(and that I wont be able to protect him)...

No comments: